NOW CELEBRATING its sixth year, the Managed Services Summit Europe is now firmly anchored as the leading managed services event for the European IT channel. The event features conference session presentations by specialists in the sector and leading independent industry speakers from the region, as well as a range of sessions exploring technical and operational issues. Of course, the panel discussions and keynotes are held together by extensive networking time for delegates to meet with potential business partners. The Managed Services Summit Europe 2023 is a C-suite event that will examine the latest trends and developments in managed services over the last year, and how they have influenced customer requirements and the ability to create value through managed services for your organisation and customers.
Themes, Topics and Trends
The Managed Services Summit will address the key trends and issues that impact the managed services sector including:
- How to build differentiation within an increasingly competitive market
- Maximise value and increase efficiencies for MSPs and their customers
- Increasing knowledge of new technologies, processes, and best practice
- Analysing trends in buyer behaviour and successful sales strategies
- Changes and trends in regulatory compliance
- Successfully adoption of Zero trust architecture (ZTA)
- Emerging advances in AI, automation and XaaS
- The state of cloud adoption, and hybrid and edge computing
- Hybrid and remote working best practice
- Addressing the growing cyber security skills gap
- Participation with local business community leadership organisations
The 2023 agenda is currently being curated. If you would like to see the agenda from 2022, click here.
Please Note: The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to use photographs of any attendee for future promotions.